Monday, July 21, 2008

This Summer, a recap

Graves

Liliana's Favorite Ride - The Carousel



Meeting Dora and Diago with Madison and Lucas





Graves and Amen




Best Friends, Liliana and Juliana

We have had a lot of great times this summer as a family.



We went to the NC Zoo in Asheboro in June. It was my first time going, and of course Lili and Graves' too. We went with my brother Jeremy and his family, Crystal, Juliana, and Amen. Juliana and Lili are best friends. They have a special connection that is just amazing! I hope that Amen and Graves have the same bond. Liliana and Graves got to spend some time with "G-pa" as Lili calls him, my dad. They had a good time while Ira and I went to the movies for the first time in 2 1/2 years!


We had a fun Fourth of July this year. Liliana and I walked in the local parade with our mom's group. Ira drove the car for us and Graves rode with him. It was a lot of fun and Lili really loved it! She was so cute waving to everyone as we walked by. In the afternoon we went to Tweetsie with Luke, Susan, Madison, and Lucas. We had a great time dispite Ira almost getting sick from the rides. The fireworks were awesome, Graves slept in the car and Lili sat on Daddy's lap. She, surprisingly enough, loved the fireworks!


Liliana and I have made a few trips to Tweetsie with Susan and the kids. It's been a lot of fun! We got to see Thomas the Train and meet Dora and Diego. Lili loves spending time with her cousins! (Sshh, don't tell but I like getting to ride the carnival rides with the kids too!) We're looking forward to going again next weekend and seeing the Frisbee Dogs!

2 comments:

Charlee said...

Welcome to blogging stop on by and visit me any time!

Anonymous said...

I knew that you loved those rides!!! Good thing too since Madison makes you ride them 3 and 4 times in a row!!!
Thr Frisbee Dogs will be great! Can't wait.