Saturday, July 26, 2008

Potty Training


Our big accomplishment with Liliana the past month has been potty training! Yes, Liliana is now fully potty trained - with the exception of a few night time accidents. She decided that she was ready and she did it. We have been "practicing" the last few months and talking about it and it was just a matter of getting her to where she wanted to use the "big girl potty". I am glad that I took a totally laid back approach to it because I think that is what works best for Liliana (anyone that knows her knows that she is quite strong-willed and if pushed to do something will likely NOT do it just because that is what you want her to do!) It was completely stress-free for both her and I. I'm very proud of her!
Now, if I could only find Thomas the Train and Mickey Mouse undies for girls! She'd be thrilled! :D And yes, her hair is always that wild when she wakes up in the morning, LOL.

No comments: