Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Calm at the end of the storm...

And then there was QUIET! Aahhh... nothing better to end the day. Today was rough. Graves was cranky and clingy. My guess is his silly shots he had yesterday. Lili was starving for attention, she was loud and wild. It was a long day for mommy! I wouldn't trade them for anything, but there is nothing better than two sleeping kids to finish a day off!

Graves loves his stuffed animals. He sleeps with his bear every night. This is the sight I found when I glanced in to check on him.

Our paci girl - Liliana is so in love with her paci it isn't funny! I have been trying to talk to her about getting rid of it soon. I was really hoping her two year molars would come in so we could cross that bridge first. She also loves her pillow and blankies. She cannot sleep without at least one blanket.

1 comment:

Charlee said...

Someone told me about the paci fairy and they made it a big production and if that dosn't work a dentist said to start cutting pieces of it off until there is nothing left to suck. The last one sounded mean but some parents are desparate.