Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ready to go...



I think Liliana's favorite day of the week is Wednesday. So many fun things happen on Wednesdays. Daddy is home from work most Wednesdays and Liliana loves spending time with her Daddy. We also go to our weekly playdate at the coffee shop. Liliana loves spending time with her friends and getting a smoothy at the coffee shop. I took these pictures this morning. I can't believe how grown-up she is looking. It's hard to believe that she will be three in just a few short months!

3 comments:

Charlee said...

I love the sweater did you knit it?

Niki said...

Naw, I never have mastered knitting. It's from Old Navy. Thanks though - I love it too!

Charlee said...

Knitting isn't as hard as it seems once you get used to it! I figured you made it since you are such a talented and crafty mommy.