Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Liliana's First Make-Over...and a surprise





Liliana and I went to Madison's 8th birthday party on Saturday. It was at Claire's in the mall. Liliana had a blast being girly with Maddie and her friends. They all got make-up on (yes, even Lili - can't tell, can ya?) and their nails done. They got to wear tiaras during the party and Aunt Susan took them out to ice cream afterwards. Liliana got a special treat as well. She got her ears pierced! She wanted it done and Ira and I decided that it was fine since she asked for it to be done. I think it looks cute! I have to admit, I'm a little excited about picking her out some cute earrings for her Christmas stocking too! Wonder if I can find Thomas earrings? Hmmm.....

2 comments:

Charlee said...

How cute!! Aubree has her ears pierced and I got great 14k gold earings at wal-mart and they are so cute but a pain to change

Anonymous said...

I love them!! I already know that Lili has her eye on some ice cream earrings!